Thursday, August 30, 2012

Aug. 30 - Siding on south side of house is finally on

Tom's crew worked on siding the house most of the day. We are officially out of siding and waiting for more from Lockridge. They also applied OSB to the fireplace. I cleaned up and labeled my video wiring in the morning and painted garage doors (for the second time) this afternoon and evening. Another long, hot but satisfying day.






As you can see, the colors are starting to show in the trees. Too early for that. 
But gosh, folks......this is the view from my GARAGE!

By the way, Tuesday I met with a young man who has his own landscaping business. He's an Iowa State grad with a degree in landscape design. Looking forward to what kind of a plan he comes up with for us. I won't be able to do much, if any, landscaping yet this year but we need a plan going into 2013.

Dang, that Amber Bock went down easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment