Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Aug. 29 - Long day. Not much to report.

I worked with Tom's son-in-law Nick tonight to route the wiring for each TV location. We stopped at 8:30 and I don't have many pics to share.

Tom's guys got a lot of cedar trim installed today but they ran short on materials from Lockridge. We also learned from Lockridge that we will not have shakes this week.....supposedly, they are "backordered". (Or, maybe they were "never ordered"?)


Tomorrow I have plenty to do. Continue working on the video wiring plus more painting and staining. 
You see, I didn't like the color of the garage doors so I made another trip to Ottumwa to have Sherwin Wiliams darken the paint. I get to paint them all over again.

Moorman Heating and Cooling is supposed to be on site next Tuesday... after Labor Day. Finally.

We are also making arrangements to have Ron Jackson's concrete crew return next week to pour the concrete parking area in front of the garage, create a front walk and a front entry step.

Also, I am amazed that this blog has now passed 2500 page views!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lets hope those page views aren't your contractors checking in to see what kind of bad PR you've been giving them!

    ReplyDelete