Friday, November 2, 2012

Nov. 2 - I've got a painted garage floor!!

I have no pics yet. We just finished painting of my garage floor. It's 7:45....Tom stayed late to help me complete the job. He did all the rolling of the paint. I brushed all the edges and corners, mixed the epoxy goop and applied the sprinkles. It took us 3 hours. Tom wanted to help me get it completed tonight versus finishing in the morning. Earlier in the day we cleaned all the clutter out the garage for the first time in months. Emptied it. Before lunch I power washed the floor and after lunch cleaned/broomed it with the special degreaser/concrete wash provided in the kit. From start to finish it was about a 7 hour job.

For me this was a top priority job to get done before we move in. Glad it's done. Many thanks to Tom!

Brenda spent the whole day face painting the trim.

Larry is working to tile our shower in the master bath. He's got several days of work left for sure.

I'll provide some pics sometime soon.


1 comment: