Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31 - Too pissed to write about it.

I'm too pissed to tell you here in our blog. I want the dust to settle before I let you in on it.

We're invited over to the neighbors tonight for supper and a few drinks. There are some really wonderful people that hang out here at Sundown. Minutes ago I opened a bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey for the first time. I highly recommend it.

Tomorrow we meet with Hal Dielschneider to cover details on our kitchen.....looking forward to that. We ordered a kitchen sink that is in such short supply that the estimated ship date is September 28! But much of what I ordered Sunday night on the internet arrived starting today and will be here by Friday. Great service. Will be seeing a lot of the UPS man this week.

Also....here is an example of great customer service. We were not happy with the door we received from ezporch.com. Called them. Emailed pics. Today I got a call from them. They had us try to adjust the "bow" out of the middle of the door which we promptly did. When the adjustment did not work, they simply said....."we'll build you a new door asap". Good people.

Bender commented that I've mellowed since I retired and maybe I have. It's no fun being angry. I hate it when I'm angry and get hot about anything. I'm not sure I've ever seen my wife as po'ed as today. She's not po'ed at me thank God. I sure hope I can be sociable tonight.

GO USA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is payday. Maybe after a few more of those honey shots you'll cool off?

    ReplyDelete